Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tiny Talk Time....



Mary hosts a Tiny Talk Tuesday so that we can document all the "cute stuff" our little ones say....We don't want to forget it, so we write it here! So this week here are a couple of the "cute stuffs" that That Other Kid
said that I remembered!

"Daddy you are nerving me!" translated "You are getting on my nerves!!" Of course, he's never heard this from his daddy!

"Tator Tots come home to me!"

"Got snots!" of course this was done while sniffing boogers back up into his nose, instead of blowing his nose.

Let me know what kinds of cute stuff your kids say. I'm curious!! Don't forger to join in with Mary with Mr. Linky...

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh yuck...got snots. Kids are just so darn straight forward, aren't they.

Happy TTT! I had trouble leaving a comment the other day...sorry!