Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Picture Post

These pictures were taken on May 11, after working out for 30 days with the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. When these pictures were taken I had been working about 5 or 6 weeks. They are my starting point pictures....although they are not really my starting point, but I didn't bother to take pictures when I really started working out.



































These pictures were taken last month on June 11. At this point I had worked out for 2- 30 Day Sessions of the 30 Day Shred DVD.




































These pictures were taken tonight before I worked out. Tonight was day 30 of using the DVD 10 Minute Sessions using the Figure 8 resistance tubes. This DVD was mostly a toning DVD. I worked out with it for 30 minutes a night, and only missed working out on the 4th of July.




































Over the past 30 days I don't see much difference in the way I look and the numbers on the scale are not much different either so although I do think the toning DVD helped some I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I think I need to work some more of the flab and blubber off! So I'm taking tomorrow night off from exercising and WATCHING A MOVIE!! YEAH!! I'm looking forward to the night off, and I think it will help me with my bad attitude I have had over the past few days. I plan to start really watching the food intake again starting Monday and I'm going to look for new ways to combat the stress that has been going on in my life the past few weeks.

No comments: