Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday -- BLAHH!!

Well I guess I really over did it with eating the past few days. I knew I had way overdone it on the calories a couple of days but I thought the increased exercising (I'll tell you about that in a minute) would make up for it. I WAS WRONG!! I went this afternoon to the gym to weigh myself -- I normally go about 10:30 or 11 a.m.; so maybe that made a difference, too -- and ouch!! Those scales were ugly to me --

Last week's weigh in -- 203 EVEN
Today's weigh in -- 204.10 UGH!! That wasn't supposed to happen.

I guess all the ice cream and desserts I've been craving and indulging in the past few days have really hurt me. But...

Last night I bumped my exercising up AGAIN-- I started on the Biggest Loser Body Sculpt Week 3, which is 40 minutes of exercises. Then I also did some Wii Fit. After all that I decided to just try out my new Wii EA Sports game. I set my profile up and tried out some of the exercises, just for fun and see what it would take to do these on a regular basis. It was fun!! But, omg I can really tell I did different stuff last night...I am sore today!! Of course, it hasn't helped that I have not done anything active today so far!All that will change tonight after That Other Kid goes to bed!! I'm going to get back to it and get that weight and MORE off. I obviously didn't meet my goal of being at or below 200 on my birthday, which is a bit depressing and sad considering how close I was/am, but I'm not letting it get me down. I'm just going to press on and get those pounds off!!

Well I'm off to fold some laundry...sound fun, NOT...but at least I'll be moving, right??!! Hope ya'll had a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a temporary setback, Ann. You're in this for the long haul, you will have the occasional step backwards. Next week, lets make it two steps forward, for both of us!

Brooke said...

i think you're looking at it all wrong - you set a goal and worked your butt off and almost reached it...that should be cause for celebration!!