Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just a Veggin'

I have been strangely absent from blog world this week....no particular reason. I just haven't had anything exciting happen in my world and I have been trying to rest and recuperate from my prolonged illness so that I can hit the road to weight loss and exercise once again.

We did get to go an NHL game last night....we had nose-bleed seats, but they were cheap so that makes up for it! It was a good game, although our team lost in over-time, which kind of stinks.....but ya know, somebody has to lose, huh? I forgot my regular digital camera, but decided to take a couple of pictures with my phone.....anyone know how to transfer them so I can post them to the computer???? Help!! I am technology challenged!!!

Today That Kid worked all day, so it was just a quiet day of goofing off with That Other Kid. He wanted to go to the gym to play with friends, so I took him and read for 1 1/2 hours of blissful quiet. Ah, I love the gym!! Tomorrow That Kid plays in a hockey game, so we get to watch him in action doing what he loves most!!
At some point he needs to get some math done, but before his game he has to work, and then he works afterward too, so he may not get it done.....oh well, there's always Monday, right???

Hope you are having a good weekend. Let me know if you know how to get pictures off my phone, onto my computer, ok?

2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well lately, but 1 1/2 hours of blissful quiet to read??? That had to help with the healing process!
No technology help from me, either. I am in the same boat as you when it comes to that stuff!
Hope you're soon "back to normal."

Amy said...

Ann, I need your email address for the homeschool blog awards swap. Please email me at hsbawards@gmail.com