Thursday, October 4, 2007

What Is Wrong with ME???

That's the question I posed the doctor today. I have had this hacking, chain-smoking type cough for the past 2+ months and I've had ENOUGH. I'm sick and tired of feeling SICK.....Oh, and by the way -- NO, I don't smoke, nor have I EVER smoked....the smell GAGS me and makes me feel like barfing.
She took another chest x-ray to tell me if I have bronchitis or pneumonia -- I don't, according to her. I have MASSIVE drainage, so she is calling it allergies with a bit of asthma-- but do people really suffer from allergies to the point they can't go through a day without coughing up a lung??? I guess they do. It's just never been that way for me. I just get stuffy or runny nose, depending on the season.
So, I got 3 NEW medicines to take and was told to call back in a couple of weeks. Please, oh please let these medicines work.
I want to work out and lose this weight, but it's hard to work out when you start coughing so much you nearly pee your pants on the treadmill!! And I'm the kind of person who NEEDS to work out in order to be motivated to eat right and then the weight comes off.

No comments: