Thursday, October 18, 2007

Weigh-In -- 1 Day Late

I didn't weigh myself yesterday...I just get to the gym and I didn't think it would boost my mood any, so I blew it off. But, today my best friend wanted me to work out with her....she said it would motivate both of us if we worked out together. So....I agreed to go work out with her. Gosh, my muscles hurt tonight. But, I digress....I decided to weigh myself, just for the heck of it -- and I was surprised! I haven't lost any weight, but I HAVEN'T GAINED ANY EITHER!!! I just knew that I had gained over the past couple of weeks, since I have been stressed and haven't really work out much.

But yeah!!! I'm feeling good physically now -- no more prominant cough, and no more sinus drainage. My toe is FINALLY feeling somewhat good -- unless I'm on it A LOT... so no more excuses. I have to get this weight off!! and we travel to Toronto for a hockey tournament in about 2 months and I really don't want to sit on that plane for 4 hours and FEEL FAT....cuz I'm squeezed into the seat.

So.....now I have to get down to business.



Onward and upward, I got an email today from my homeschool swap buddy and I can't wait to start a new friendship through blogging and homeschooling. This will be a great experience.....and if you homeschool and are interested in this, you can check it out at http://homeschoolblogawards.com/.

Well I'm gonna go and do some blog reading, cuz I haven't had time to do much lately and I'm missing some of my blog friends. Have a good night.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Ann!
That is wonderful...glad you and your friend have each other to keep motivated!

koinonia community said...

Yeah! Keep it up. I too have 40 lbs to lose. Wish me luck!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on maintaining! It is more fun with a friend.
Path to Health