Sunday, June 28, 2009

Workout Update

Thought I would give ya'll a workout update since I haven't posted in a couple of days. Not that it will be too exciting for you, but it's something, right??

Last night I did my "normal" workout -- 30 minutes of working out with 10 Minute Session DVD and then I did my WiiFit Hula and set a new record that was pretty fun...both sides were the same number -- my grand total was 3350 spins, with equal spins on the right and left side of 1675! I've never seen that before and thought it was pretty funny! Then tonight I did the same routine again, and set another new record with the WiiFit with 3365 spins! I can hardly believe I am doing so many spins on this thing -- when I started this 3 months ago I couldn't even do 100 spins!! Wow!! What a difference 3 months make -- 20 pounds lost, many inches lost and I have some real aerobic stamina!

I'm thinking of purchasing a different Wii Game -- Active. I've heard good things about it, but don't really want to drop $50 for a new game, till I've heard some more about it. So if you have it or have something to say about it, please share with me!

On a side note -- my best friend from high school found me on FaceBook. She was also my brides maid from my wedding (almost 25 years ago), and I've been trying to find her for a number of years! I can't wait to catch up with her and find out what she's been doing with her life the past 20 years!! Gotta love FaceBook for the opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make some new ones!! On that note, if you are on Facebook and are looking for more friends feel free to send me a friend request (just tell me a little about you or your blog) and we'll become even better friends!

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful summer night -- keep in mind this week that Saturday is the 4th of July and the day to celebrate the wonderful country of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -- still the greatest country in the world!

No comments: