Sunday, August 5, 2007

I am monster -- Hear Me ROAR!!

Today I woke up feeling a little like a monster -- I've been sick for a week and I'm still not feeling great; cough, sore throat, sinus infection junk. But I got tired of feeling yucky and decided to tackle a little project. This "little project" only took 2 hours to go from point A:

to Point B:

Ain't ya impressed????!!! He thought it looked good and even showed daddy his clean playroom. He started to dump toys right after I was done cleaning and I roared like a monster and chased him through the house!!

Before I conjured up the energy to clean the playroom That Other Kid was watching "Little Bear" on tv and it created many interesting stories in our house -- he started running through the house being a monster!!! Hands raised above his head screaming "I am monster -- hear me roar!" It made me laugh to think he wanted me to be scared of him -- he's all of 37 inches tall and 30 pounds...don'tcha know that's scary~~

Now me a Monster I can see, like everytime I wake up with a sinus infection, cough, congestion....

Until next time,

Ann

2 comments:

Xpress Assistant said...

Hi Ann! That's exactly what I just spent the past 3 hours doing!!! Where did you get those red & blue pop-up bins??

The name may not look familiar - this is actually my business blog - but it's Kirstie from My Journey Home. Thank you for the welcome!

AnnG said...

IKEA -- I love that store. You can shop online if you don't have one locally!
Thanks for the post.