Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stuff Life is Made Of

After the crazy week and weekend that I had just experienced, I was hoping for a quiet week, and so far that's what I have been given.
I'm still sick and my broken toe is still swollen and bruised and incredibly painful to put any pressure on. I'm on new medication that knocks me out-so hopefully I can finally get over it all. Of course, I have to go to the Ortho on Friday to have my toe/foot checked out.
Lite version of school started yesterday and we made it through both days without too many interruptions. Full school starts next Tuesday, after our first hockey tournament of the season -- its local, yeah!!!
Both kids seemed to be ready for some routine, so I'm going to oblige and see where that gets us.
Hope your week is going well so far.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Thank you for coming by my place and leaving s comment. I enjoyed my time in Texas with my family--except for the traffic! :-)

I have taken just a few minutes to skim through some of your posts. You are in an interesting time of life with your older son and a fun one with your younger one. We have two sons--grown and with little ones of their own. Two boys--What a journey--Well worth it, though!

Karen Hossink said...

"mother-in-love"
I love it! I can tell from that term you have a wonderful relationship with her. What a blessing.
Hope the new meds do the trick!