Saturday, August 11, 2007

I Shoulda Stayed in Bed!

This morning I was awaken straight up 8 a.m. - thank God for the small things -- That was ok we had to leave by 10 and it usually takes us a couple of hours to get out the door. I fixed dh a birthday breakfast (he's 42 today)
and took a shower. As I'm about to walk out the door the phone rings for the 3rd time this morning -- now mind you it's only 10 a.m. Caller ID is a blessing from God, I tell ya. I didn't have time to talk, so walked back to get That Other Kid's socks on him, when dh decides he needs to have something scanned for a client -- RIGHT.STINKIN.NOW!!!! Problem the computer isn't on and HE doesn't know how to scan from our scanner/printer. It's now 10:05 a.m. and I needed to leave 5 minutes ago. He wants detailed description on how to do the scans, how long it takes, and when will the computer be ready to go? He's getting ANGRY cuz I don't have time to deal with this....I say call me and I'll walk you through it. I wait for the phone to ring the whole 3 hours I'm gone thinking he will call soon --- but no he WAITS FOR ME TO DO IT WHEN I GET HOME! He needed this sooooo bad, right???
Dish satellite guy came to hook up another tv, and brought the wrong equipment. Well maybe he didn't bring the wrong stuff, maybe I ordered the wrong stuff --- who knows at this point!
DH's b-day dinner was a FLOP -- both kids were whiny and grumpy. Yes, even 17 year olds can be whiny and grumpy. and it took me 1 hour and 10 minutes to get That Other Kid to go to sleep tonight.....
Now I'm ready to fall into bed, but 12 loads of laundry await folding.....so off to the pile of laundry.
Thank you God that today is almost over!!!!!!

No comments: