Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My First Meme

Kirstie at My Journey Home tagged me for my first meme. I'm sooo lucky cuz my middle name is short..... so I'm supposed to do rules first then the meme, so here we go.....


WHAT’S IN A NAME?
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Ann is really my middle name - I started going by it when we first moved to Texas. My first name didn't really seem to fit me or Texas, and besides I never really liked it. Now seemed like a good time, since no one knew me from Adam or Eve as the case is.

So....

Avid reader. I love to read, which is how I got started reading blogs. My favorite reads right now are short, historical novellas. I can read a few pages here and there (like in the bathroom), since I really don't have a lot of time to read, with all the blogging and preparations for our new home school year.


Nurturer..... I love to take care of my kids and nurture them in any way they let me. It is getting harder as That Kid is growing up into a young man, but That Other Kid still loves to snuggle, cuddle, and get hugs and kisses, so I'm going to treasure this opportunity and do the best I can with my young man.

Nasty patient --- I hate being sick or injured. So, needless to say I have been rather difficult to get along with for the past month or so since I have sick and/or injured. I'm praying that my family forgives my grumpiness.

Now I'm supposed to tag 3 people with names beginning with the letters of my name:

Addie at http://littlewomenmomma.blogspot.com/

and if your name begins with "N" please consider yourself tagged. I can't find anybody with a name that begins with "N".

Hope ya'll have a great night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that's your first meme!!! I'm honored! And yes, you were lucky!! 3 to my 9!!!