Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Homeschooling Friends

Last week I received this beautiful beaded bookmark in the mail from my homeschool swap buddy. She is a wonderful lady who has something encouraging to say in nearly every post. You can check out her blog at http://homeschoolblogger.com/socalval. In case you have no idea what I am talking about you can check it out over at http://homeschoolblogawards.com . You can also nominate people in 20 some odd categories for this year homeschool blog awards.



I think that the mom/homeschool blog community is something special that us women need in our busy, crazy lifes. I know that I value the "friendships" of the women I have "met" through blogs and I don't even personally know these women but I "feel" THEIR FRUSTRATIONS and I "feel" THEIR JOYS.

So today I am thankful for blogs of the women that I have "met" through blogging. Some of these women homeschool, like myself; and some send their kids to traditional schools, but we have a common bond....we are all moms in the 21st century and find comfort in sharing our life with others over the internet!

Happy Blogging Ladies!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Thanks for your kind comments today on my blog. It's been a hard day with the funeral and all - I appreciate everyone's prayers. Also, thank you for nominating my blog for an award. That was thoughtful.

I'm glad to see that you like the bookmark. They are so popular here in CA. I love my journal book, too. It's the perfect size. Thank you!!!

Hope you have a great rest of the week.

Valerie