Sunday, November 4, 2007

Time To Be Thankful



Heather over at Desperately Seeking Sanity is doing this little thing where for the month of November she writes about something she is thankful for everyday. After reading about it I decided this was something I REALLY NEED to do....my life has been so off kilter lately that I need to remind MYSELF that I do have MUCH to thankful for. So......since it is already the 4th of November I'm going to write about the 4 things I am MOST thankful for......

Here goes:

1. Jesus Christ --- without HIM I really would be nothing and have nothing. Thank you Jesus for your never ending grace!

2. "That Kid" --- even though he makes me crazy sometimes I still am very thankful that he is my "big" kid!! I love him and am thankful that I have been blessed to raise him.

3. "That Other Kid" --- he drives me even crazier, but I am doubly thankful for him. I waited nearly 10 years for him to be born and he brings me both joy and frustration. He keeps me on my toes!

4. My "DH" --- although sometimes I am frustrated beyond belief with him I am thankful that we have struggled through all the trials and we can still say we are married after 23 years, when everyone told us we could never make it past our first couple of years!


What do you have to be thankful for this month???? If you want to participate you can sign in over at www.desperatelyseekingsanity.com and let me know so I can see what you are thankful for.

1 comment:

koinonia community said...

I love the idea. I look forward to reading your entries.