Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thankful for the United States



I've been thinking a lot today....I know don't do that you can get in trouble! But....anyway, I've been thinking today about all we have to be thankful for in this country. We have the Freedoms that the rest of the world just dreams of. We have the prosperity that the rest of the world dreams of. And it's all because of the people that have gone before us...the soldiers in the military, the forefathers of our country and the men and women who came to this country hundreds of years ago to make a "new life" for themselves and their family.

So....for today I am thankful for the United States of America and all the people who make this country what it is today! I am also thankful for the President of the United States. He has the most difficult job and he gets to hear all the complaints of people that don't believe he is doing his job correctly. I thank God that he is doing what he believes is best for our country and seeks God in his decisions. I am also thankful for the military of this country and all their hard work to help protect our freedoms and keep us safe from our enemies. I pray they are kept safe and that their families are blessed because of what they are doing for our country.

God Bless America!!

No comments: