Sunday, November 18, 2007

You Are Reading At a High School Level!!

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance



Wow look at me! I can blog worthless babble and still get a HighSchool Reading Level rating. Maybe it's because I write so much about my high school son or maybe its because I really have nothing worthwhile that any one other than high schoolers would want to waste their time with. No matter the reason I am shocked and perplexed, that for sure!




Now on to what I am thankful for today!! I am thankful that it is not EVEN Thanksgiving and I already have a NUMBER of my presents for CHRISTMAS purchased! Ain't ya proud??? I am so excited. You see I normally the person that doesn't start till the week before Christmas then I am looking all over town for that 1 special present for that 1 special person. With any luck I'll be done by next weekend!!

No comments: