Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving and Beyond



The past couple of days I have been busy and haven't taken the time to blog or read blogs....that shows how busy I was!! Yesterday I cooked a big Thanksgiving meal for our family. All our extended family lives too far away so it was just the 4 of us....but it was nice and fun. That Kid and dh went to a early movie, while That Other Kid played with toys, and watched tv. I cooked!!! It was a fun day. I love to cook, but rarely take the time to the time to do it.
Today we spent the day at the Ice Rink. Game 1 -- we won; 4-2. Game 2, not so good....we lost 8-4 against a Colorado team. I guess they really know how to play hockey there!! Tomorrow we don't play till early evening so we get to sleep, oh wait...I get to sleep till That Other Kid wakes me up -- probably around 8. That Kid has to get up and work....he says he needs money!! But his bank account has more money than mine right now....hey, what's wrong with this picture???

So what am I thankful for?? Nice Thanksgving meal, a busy weekend of hockey and a teenager that loves his job! How's that for Thankfulness!!!!

No comments: