Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rest, Sweet Rest!!

I think I've mentioned a few million times that I am sick AGAIN...well when I am sick I don't sleep well. I guess it's the medicine, cuz rarely do I have problems sleeping --- unless you count going to bed at a reasonable time so that I actually get enough sleep before That Other Kid decides the "sun is up; it's time to get up". Well today I was just exhausted, so I thought I would lay down for a "minute" -- that turned into 2 hours of blissful sleep!!!! How did I manage to sleep 2 hours in the middle of the day, you ask -- with a 3 year old, 17 year old and dh in the house making all manner of noise???
--- beats me!!! I just know that I did and I am thankful for that SLEEP!!! I truly am THANKFUL!!!

Hope you get an unexpected blessing this week......

No comments: