Friday, November 9, 2007

Thankful Friday


Today I am thankful that I saved all those thousands of dollars of Star Wars and Batman/Superman toys I bought for That Kid over a decade ago.
Right now as I type both my boys (remember they are 17 and almost 4) are in the middle of the living room floor going through the StarWars/Batman/Superman toys. This is definately a kodak moment if I could sneak the picture without them noticing!! If I manage I will post it.

The reason these toys are in our living room and not in the garage as they were 15 minutes ago is because I opened my BIG mouth and suggested that maybe "one of those action figures that we saved" could be on the "free" motorcycle that the girls over at Sonic gave That Other Kid --- cuz they just think he is the cutest thing ever!!
So THANK YOU to the Sonic girl for bringing my boys to the middle of the living room together in a special time!

No comments: