Friday, November 30, 2007

30 Days of Thankfulness Over



Today is my last Thankful 30 Days post. I have to admit that I am glad this is November 30 and this meme is over. It's not that I'm not thankful, cuz I do have so much to be thankful for as is witnessed over the past 30 days. No, it's because every night I've felt "pressured", by myself, to post something -- and sometimes it has been a struggle to sit down and think about something worthwhile to post about. I have managed, though and it has given me a lot to think about over this month. I'm glad I did it...sometimes I get so caught up in my "day to day stuff" that I don't take the time to really be thankful.

So for my last post for this month -- I am thankful for my wonderful boys, although they cause me frustration and make me want to run away from home sometimes they are the best things to come into my life over the past 17 years. I love That Kid for his dedication to be a better person, working his tail off with his schoolwork, working his tail off to play a tough sport -- ice hockey, and working all his hockey games that he officiates. He is a GREAT KID!! and I love him!!!
I love That Other Kid for his enthusiasm for life. He is active and busy ALL THE TIME. He is SMART and FUNNY and ACTIVE and ALL BOY! He keeps me on my toes to try to keep him busy, entertained and happy!
Both boys play together, argue with each other, play fight, and act like siblings that are only a couple of years apart; they don't act like there is 13 1/2 years separating them....They are different, but they are MINE!!!
For this I AM THANKFUL!!!! I AM BLESSED!!!!

1 comment:

Girl Raised in the South said...

I'll have to remember next November to do this blog a day of thankfulness - what a great idea.