Monday, November 12, 2007

I Missed Yesterday


So.....I will tell you 2 things I am thankful for today.
1) I am thankful that That Kid has a sensitive spirit. He is sensitive to his friends and their needs and he hurts when they do. He is wonderful at doing what he can do HELP his friends. Sometimes those friends need wayyyyyy more help than a 17 year old can give, though. He is learning to turn these needs over to God!!! Yeah!!!!
2) I am thankful that That Other Kid is feeling MUCH better today than he was on Friday. His nose is no longer running away from him and he's playing pretty much normally today. He actually ate almost all his breakfast too which he hasn't done since last Monday. Let's see how he eats and drinks today. That's how I can truly monitor how he feels.
On the down side --- I feel like garbage. I have no voice, which I'm sure the boys are happy about;) and I'm stuffy and sore all over. Off to the doctor to see what is wrong this time.....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sorry you are sick again.