Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sinus Surgery

My sinus surgery has been scheduled for 7 a.m. tomorrow morning. I have to be there by 5:30 a.m. which means I leave my house around 4:45 a.m.!!! Don't doctor's have to sleep??? I don't do mornings very well, so I guess it's a good thing they are putting me to sleep!

I'm looking forward to the surgery, but not the recovery!! Things are gonna be crazy around here...That Kid will be gone from Sunday through Friday, during which time I can't drive, lift anything, or bend. Whenever I need help with stuff I call on That Kid...but I won't be able to next week; he'll be gone. I'm gonna miss him, and That Other Kid will miss him even more!! But until Sunday at 2:30 they are hanging out together alot so I guess everything will work out...I'm getting a big air mattress out of storage/the garage and I will lounge around on that in the living room so I can at least feel like I am part of the "goings ons" in the house.

I will probably not be online much over the next few days, so hope ya'll have some good fun to report to me, while I lay around not lifting, not driving, not bending, not doing ANYTHING but recovering!

No comments: