Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tiny Tots


Tiny Talk Tuesday celebrates our children and their view of the world. They continually make us laugh and by recording their Tiny Talk we can focus on one of the many JOYS of parenting!

If your kiddos made you laugh this week (don't they always), then feel free to share the humor!

Check out more Tiny Talks with Mary

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm kind of running behind on getting this posted today, but I wanted to participate anyway! I have been getting a lot of allergy testing done and going to the doctor alot the past few weeks to try and figure out why I have been sick for the past 10 months.
This morning I went to the doctor again -- this time to start my allergy medicine and consult with the ENT about sinus surgery. I left the men/boys at home to fend for themselves! Scary, huh??

Anywooo, I got home and hollered out "I'm home!" Customarily, I hear That Other Kid, run in from wherever he is and say, "oh mommy, I need you!" This is code for "I missed you".

Today he said, "Oh! I missed you, but I'm busy! I'll give you a hug when I get a minute!" I couldn't help but laugh....Oh to be soooo busy that you don't have time to hug your mommy!

A few minutes later I was sitting on the couch when That Kid came in and started to talk to me...That Other Kid was suddenly FREE from his busyness and "needed" me, too. It was nice to be "needed" by both my boys!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very precious :) Thanks for sharing.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Glad you got a moment to post it! It happens that way in my house...one needs you when the other does and the lap is suddenly full ;)

Happy TTT!