Friday, October 17, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...I'm sure most people in this country know that by now, but my question is what are you doing to help with awareness? Do you ever talk to people about the ways you can avoid Breast Cancer? Do you ever do self-exams? What about the dreaded "mammogram"? It just takes a few minutes of our time....and they BOTH SAVE LIVES!!!

For the past couple of years I have been a supporter of the "Click to Give" Program through the American Breast Cancer Society. It's easy! They send me an email every morning and I click the link and I help women get mammograms who can't afford them. It takes me about 2 minutes every morning. Would you be willing to join in with me and many other women who "click every day"? Here is their link...

you can sign up for reminder emails so you don't forget to click!
Please help someone get a mammogram, who knows it could save their life!! Maybe even your own...just something to think about on this lovely Friday afternoon.

No comments: