Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Night Away From Home

Tonight I will go for my 2nd sleep study and I'll be tested with a CPAP mask. This mask is supposed to ensure that I breathe and sleep at the same time:) which is a good thing! I'm excited that I will be able to finally sleep and really rest with this mask, but I have some concerns for being gone tonight.

This weekend is a holiday weekend, so that means that there are TONS of hockey games to officiate. That Kid is working tonight and won't be home till about 9:45 and that's if the games are on time and he comes straight home.

That Other Kid doesn't do well if mommy isn't here! He needs his mommy to spend time putting him to bed, reading a story, getting medicine and all the other "mommy comforts". So...I'm going to attempt to put him to bed BEFORE I leave at 8 p.m. His normal bedtime is 9 p.m., so I'm hoping he'll be able to go to sleep an hour early and STAY asleep till morning!

I'm sure I'll sleep GREAT....that is if I can NOT worry about everybody at home!! Prayers will be greatly appreciated!

No comments: