Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Background

I'm not one to really get excited about the changing of seasons usually, but this year seems to be different. Fall is starting to show its colors...slowly! We are able to be outside to enjoy the weather a little more often...and I'm enjoying that! We are in are in North Texas and it's still warm enough in the afternoons to use the air conditioner. By about 7 p.m. we can turn it off, and leave it off till about noon the next day.

I'm looking forward to the cooler weather and the upcoming holidays!
In light of this I decided I wanted something different....

When I saw the new template over at Sarah's I thought it would be fun to try a new blog template for fall. I went through them all and found I like this one.

Hope you like it too!!

No comments: