Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank You, DH

Ya know, in marriage you share all kinds of things. The ups and downs of life. You also get to share colds and flus!! Oh, thanks so much.....I now have a cold/flu bug and all I've done today is sit on the couch and blow my nose and surf the internet. What a miserable way to spend a holiday!

On a happier note...I did my sleep study with the CPAP mask and SLEPT ... in REM sleep for a good part of 6 hours Saturday night, Sunday morning. I will now wait for the doctor to order MY OWN MASK, so I can sleep at home in my own bed. Wow!! I can hardly wait for this mask to arrive. I will be able to really sleep, then I will start feeling well enough to exercise and take better care of myself. I'm sooooo excited. And my tech for the night was a Christian and super friendly!! It turned out to be a great night!

No comments: