Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not Worth Much


My blog is worth $1,693.62.
How much is your blog worth?



Apparently my worthless blather is really not worth much in the "blogging business world". Not that I care all that much but I thought my thoughts would be worth a little more than that. Not to mention MY PRICELESS CHILDREN's antics....now they alone are worth more than that, don'tcha think??

I found this over at one of my favorite reads A Chelsea Morning. If you've never stopped by you should....I guarantee you'll go back time and time again.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Why thank you, Ann. I appreciate that link.

I have no idea where they get this stuff, but if you REALLY want to feel bad, you should type in Boo Mama or Rocks In My Dryer's url's at that site. Now thoseblogs are worth some bucks! LOL