Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I told you yesterday that I am getting into Fall this year. Today was a prime example of that! We went to a Pumpkin Patch that is near our house. We have lived in this house nearly 5 years and I have always wanted to go. The owners of the pumpkin patch are Christians and support a local charity with all their proceeds. Something always keeps us from going....but not this year. My friend and her mom, who is in town on vacation, and I went with our little guys and we all had fun. They had a hayride, pumpkins for sale, bounce houses, a hay maze and a little bit of everything. It was a nice way to spend a fall morning...then we went to MickeyD's for lunch! What a great way to round off the day.

Once again I remembered the camera! I'm on a roll now!! Let's see if I can keep it up....I'm not counting on it, but hey I can dream, right??


I'm so tuff!!


Look at that beautiful clear blue sky!! It's why I LOVE Texas!!


Gosh, the sun is bright!!!

No comments: