Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time To Confesss...

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans True Confessions

It's True Confession time over at the Sisterhood and I feel like I need to get some things off my chest, and butt, and hips, and definitely my stomach! What would that be, you might ask? SOME FAT!! and some extra weight would be the answer!

I am struggling with the whole eating right, and exercise thing right now. I have been exercising every night; a minimum of 20 minutes but there are nights when my heart is definitely not in it. I guess my heart doesn't really HAVE to be in it, but it certainly makes it easier to do if it is. For the most part I have been working out 45 minutes every night and I have to say that I really do LOVE exercising MOST TIMES! Of course, there are times when I don't but I think that is normal for anything I do!

The "eating right" aspect of this is not going too well right now. I have no one to blame but myself, and I could say I am stressed out and don't feel like eating right. That would indeed be the right thing to say, but I want to blame anyone and anything else that I can, so I'm going to say I'm hormonal and keep craving salty, crunchy foods as well as chocolate! I have been caving into those desires more than I care to admit this week.

This weekend I went to Sonic and bought a 32 ounce Coke with easy ice and then I bought one of their Valentine's Blasts. VERY, VERY BAD for me, but they both tasted REALLY GOOD!! At least for the few minutes that I was inhaling them.

I am beginning to feel like I am a broken record/or CD for you youngin's! Every week I fail at meeting my goals, but like April said yesterday FAILURE helps us improve! So I can safely say I am improving....

3 comments:

Christy M. said...

Buck up, Sister, and JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!

I know how hard it is when you fall into the trap of not eating right. I KNOW. It's hard to get out, but you just have to do it! You can do this Ann!!!

On a positive note, I'm proud of you for continuing to workout, even if you don't feel like your heart's in it! Keep it up!!

Christy M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

its hard sometimes. a lot of times. focus on subtle things making it easier. like getting extra ice next time - less calories and their ice is super awesome to crunch on