Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blow It Day

Today I had a BLOW IT DAY....I only got 3 hours of sleep thanks to That Other Kid waking up at 5:20 a.m. to pee and not going back to sleep try as I may....then I had to shower at 6:30 a.m. to prepare to go to That Kid's hockey game. Needless to say I walked around like a zombie until I got some good Mexican food with lots of Coke and Chips and Salsa and then a 3 hour nap..... I can't remember when that happened! I felt refreshed and ready to at least tackle playing for a couple of hours.

We won our hockey game 2-1 so we are starting our league games off to a good start....but we played SLOPPY so the coach was not a happy camper!
They will be paying the price for that at this week's practices, but at least the team will learn that there are consequences to BAD CHOICES including playing sloppy. I think I'm really going to like this coach -- he wants these boys to learn from their mistakes early on. Kinda life in life, the earlier you learn these lessons the better off you are.

Well I need to go to bed....and try to catch up on my sleep --- hope That Other Kid doesn't need to pee tonight!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am having that kind of day, today. So much to do, and I just don't feel like doing a thing. I am going to suggest Mexican for dinner...that always puts me in a good mood too!