Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weight Loss Goals

I´m starting over! Monday, September 24 is my starting point. I was doing so good for about 3 months, then I really fell off the wagon so to speak. But, I am sick of the way I look and feel ~ all the way from appearance to clothing. I don´t want to be this FAT anymore....soooo tonight I splurged and really went all out with JUNK. I had 3 large 32 oz cokes from Sonic and a big banana split, as well as a burger and fries. There will not be anymore of this kind of eating. I´m getting this weight OFF to stay!I´ll weigh myself tomorrow at the gym and try to get my body percents done too. This way I´ll know where I am starting off.My goal is to lose 10 pounds a month ~ 40 pounds by Christmas!



If you are interested in joining me in this journey there are a couple of web sites that I'm going to be using. The first is http://www.myfooddiary.com/ It is a journal type site that you pay $9 a month to record and document your weight loss, exercise, and daily food intake. Check it out, I think you'll like what you see. The 2nd site I'm using is actually a blog -- www.talesfromthescales.net It is a cool blog that helps us with our accountability. I have found that this is the most difficult aspect of losing weight consistantly....staying accountable.
If you want to join me in this journey, let me know and I'll keep in touch with you and we'll all do better because someone else is checking up on your progress.

No comments: