Sunday, September 23, 2007

Household Chores

Do you ever look around your house and say, "How did this place get to be such a disaster? We haven't been here long enough to make this much of a mess." I did this, this weekend. And I decided it was time to tackle at least some of it. The bathrooms were disgusting....they reminded me of some of those nasty old gas station bathrooms that we used to visit when I was a kid and we were on vacation. Mom would send your own roll of tp and tell you not to sit down on the seat. You get the idea....The bathtub needed a good scrubbing, including the purchase of a new shower liner to replace the moldy one;( and a anti-slip mat in the tub. It's nice to have a clean bathtub....Maybe I should keep it clean:) just a thought, huh?
Next on the agenda, try to clean the carpets some and then vacumn and dust the living room. After that I'm going to tackle the hardwood floors! Maybe if I'm so inclined I'll even clean the windows and get all the dead bug carcasses off the window sills.
Gosh, now I just need to get enough energy to do it all. I hope to have it all done in the next couple of day.
Of course, I still have lesson plans to finish up for That Kid for this week, and grade and record the stuff he did on Friday.
Hope you have a productive week....

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

Have you ever been to FlyLady.net? You've got to check it out!