Thursday, September 13, 2007

Quiet Time

Everybody needs some quiet time, doncha think? Well I'm actually getting some this afternoon. It's a little hard for me to fathom. It just doesn't happen often and I'm sitting here thinking "what do I do with myself?"
You see, That Other Kid went to his friend's house this morning to play and then we went to the Golden Arches to play in the play area. He started getting grumpy (which is a sure sign of being over tired) so we decided to call it a day. He fell asleep on the way home and STAYED THAT WAY when I brought him in. It's been another hour and he's still zonked! Maybe he should play with his friend EVERYDAY....
That Kid is adjusting to not having a girlfriend to talk to constantly and is doing school work right now, (which is a good thing since he has about 6 hours of it today) so it's quiet in our house.....
Except for dh's cell phone that keeps ringing from his office in the back of the house.....but that's normal fare around here.
The quiet Not So Much! I should be taking advantage of the quiet and doing something productive or good for me, but I'm just basking in the quiet. Hope you get some quiet time today!

1 comment:

koinonia community said...

What a blessing. I hope you enjoyed it!