Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 Nights Without Exercising...

and I gotta say I'm missing it. I had it all built into my routine....and since I'm a VERY routine person, I feel a little out of sorts. Of course, I could be feeling out of sorts cuz I feel miserable! I've developed a nasty little cough and still have some pretty serious sinus drainage. I do have a bit more energy today, but this cough is really getting me down. I'm going to take my meds for the night and hit the pillows early again and pray that I feel more like myself tomorrow. I really would like to finish the last 2 days of the 30 Day Shred, before we start over on Monday.

If you've been hearing about the Shred from everyone, come on over to the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans and sign up. They have sponsors who offer some great prizes and you get tons of support from others who are trying to lose some weight and get back into shape.

Tomorrow is Weigh-In Day, and although I haven't exercised in 2 days I still feel pretty good about it --- but tomorrow the truth will be in the numbers. Although I do that my jeans are fitting looser, I would like to see some smaller numbers on the scale, too.

Well off to bed.... with more medicine in me than any normal person should have. Of course, I never claimed to be normal, ya know??!!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Came here by way of Barb's blog. :)

Hope you feel better soon - we went through all that kind of sick earlier this year and it is so not fun.

I had not heard of the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Pants - thanks for sharing! I was doing well for a while and then just kind of fizzled out the last week or so. Maybe this will give me the push I need. :)