Monday, May 11, 2009

30 Day Shred Again

WiiFit Hula spins 1563
Level 1 - Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred

Back to work....tonight was the first night of round 2 of the 30 Day Shred. It was also the first night in 1 week that I exercised. Last week I was sick with sinus gunk and just didn't really feel well. I was planning to finish the last 2 nights of the Shred but I had to prepare for my trip out of town this past weekend and didn't really feel like "bustin' a gut" to get it done. I started over with Level 1 and did some of the routines with Natalie and some with Anita. I feel like the cardio routines are more difficult in Level 1 than the other levels, but maybe that's because I HATE jumping jacks and that is a large portion of the cardio.

That Kid played in a hockey tournament in Kansas where all the family lives so we made a family trip out of it, with a nice Mother's Day celebration and little graduation party for That Kid. It was a really fast paced weekend, with family gatherings, hockey games, and a bit of Wii!! Whenever we go to Kansas it is always like that (usually without the hockey)!!, but we always have fun!!

Both boys have girl cousins to hang out with so it's fun for them, too. That Kid went to his first drive-in movie with his cousin and her boyfriend. That Other Kid played on the trampoline, played with water guns (even though it was only 65 degrees), and generally wrecked havoc on my brother's house! We all had a great time!! That Kid's team won 3 out of the 4 hockey games they played...only losing in the championship game.

We went to Burger King for Mother's Day lunch as we were heading out of town and That Kid gave me the Baby Mama DVD!!

All in all a great weekend...but now I back to the hard work of the 30 Day Shred and I'm going to keep up with the WiiFit Hula. I know, I'm crazy!! But it's fun and it just helps me lose weight faster. This time I took my measurements and took a front on picture and a profile picture. They are not pretty but they are real. I'm not going to post them yet...I will do that after my 30 days so I can show before and after shots!! I know I'll be able to see the difference in 30 days...as I can tell a big difference in the way my clothes fit from before Round 1 of the 30 Day Shred.

If you want to join in the 30 Day Shred....go to Target or Walmart or Amazon.com and get it and join in. You'll get great support from the Sisterhood.

No comments: