Thursday, May 21, 2009

I WON!!!

Over at the Sisterhood they were giving away some great prizes for all our hard work during this 8 week challenge!! And I WON!! Can you believe it??? I'm so pleased that I actually won at something so important like losing this unsitely and unhealthy weight!!If you will remember I now weigh 11.2 pounds less than I did 8 weeks ago, thankyouverymuch!! I won an IPod Shuffle which is awesome!

This challenge is over but they will be starting a new one on June 3 and I plan to win that challenge!! Not to win a prize mind you....but to win a healthier and happier me!! So you guys wanna try to beat me?? Join the Sisterhood and keep me on my toes!! Summer is never easy for me...we have lots of birthdays and of course lots of ice cream, but I have worked hard to lose the weight so far and I'm not gonna blow it just cuz it's summer time. I plan to be SKINNY by Christmas and that's not gonna happen if I overindulge this summer...so Keep me honest and keep me working out, Ok????

By the way, I started Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred tonight and did ok on it! I even managed to do some of the workout with Natalie! Today was Day 11 and I'm feelin' good!! If you haven't started yet...go buy the DVD and join in! You'll love to hate Jillian with the rest of us!!

2 comments:

tammi said...

Congratulations!!! Isn't it incredible how winning really IS its own incentive??!! I plan on doing more of it from now on, too!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is awesome!