Sunday, May 3, 2009

Smaller Pants Is Why I'm Doing This Torture!!!

Tonight I sooooo did not want to do my 30 Day Shred, but I just have a few more days of it and I really don't want to miss any more. I have a sore throat and I'm tired so I wanted to skip it, but I've only missed 1 day of the 30 Day Shred and the following day I did it twice, so I look at it in a kind of cheating way and say I have done it EVERY DAY!

Anyway, I've been doing laundry all afternoon but my workout clothes were not dry yet, so I went to the closet and pulled out a pair of workout pants that I couldn't wear 1 month ago. And guess what????? THEY FIT!!! They were a little snug, but not UNBEARABLE!! I didn't look good in them, cuz they are tight fitting.....but I COULD WEAR THEM and I DID!! I did the 23 minutes of the Shred and didn't have to "not do something" cuz my pants were too snug!!

On those plain sit ups, I decided to do a different kind of ab exercise.....I did the "bicycle" and guess what?? I didn't pee my pants, and I still struggled to do them but I did MUCH better than when I was trying to do the sit ups!

I talked to my sister-in-law last night and told her about the 30 Day Shred DVD and she wants to check it out, so I'm going to take it with me this weekend when we go up for a visit. I gotta say this DVD is sooooo hard, but is WORKING and that's what it's all about, right?? I'm actually looking forward to weighing myself this week. I think I'm finally dropping some pounds again. We'll see....

No comments: