Sunday, May 31, 2009

Time for Level 3 -- Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred (Day 21)

Today is the Day 1 of Level 3....Day 21 of the 30 Day Shred! I only have 10 more days till I complete the 30 Day Shred, Round 2! Level 3 takes it up a notch, but I think I'm ready...I'll let you know later tonight when I get That Other Kid to bed and get a chance to do it!

In other news I went to a friend's house today and she had a bunch of pants that will fit me, so I got several new pairs of pants that I won't have to wear a belt with. I'm looking forward to trying them on and having some pants that fit again!
My friend's husband noticed that I was losing weight, too...which was kind of a nice feeling!!

I'll check back in after exercising tonight...

Edited*** I made it through Level 3 and then moved right into the WiiFit Hula! I was really tired when I finished both, but not so much that I couldn't move to the bathroom for my shower, ya know what I mean??!! I stuck with doing everything with Anita, except the sit-ups which I still can not do. I just modified them and did crunches...kind of wimped out there, but I don't have the ab muscles or the pelvic/bladder strength for regular sit-ups:((( I did manage to do a couple of the strength routines with Natalie!! Yay for me!!

So how are you doing on the Shred??

This Week we are starting a new Challenge over at the Sisterhood of Shrinking Jeans and we are working as teams. It will be exciting to challenge our team mates and help motivate us to be the winning team!! Join in if you want....Christy will hook you up with a team, I'm sure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the shred! I need another week or so of low impact before I make a date with Jillian again. She has no mercy!

Congrats on the new pants! What a great feeling. I've got that one special pair of jeans I'm waiting to fit back into!

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming challenge at the sisterhood! Glad to be on your team!

Tonia Kendrick said...

Just popping in to say "Hi" and thanks for the welcome to the sisterhood! I'm looking forward to the upcoming challenge.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ann on getting to level 3...I'm nervous about starting it later this week! Thanks for stopping by, good luck in the challenge!

Andrea @ The Train To Crazy said...

Great job!! I love Wii Fit hula. Who knew a video game could be so tiring.