Friday, May 1, 2009

10 Hours and 20 Minutes!

That's how much time I have spent on my WiiFit since I got it for Christmas this year...
but probably 10 hours of that have been within the last 30 days!! I'm pretty proud of myself that I have stuck with it this long. It's probably the longest stretch that I have EVER exercised. I'm still at it, too...I finished Day 6 of Level 3, in the 30 Day Shred. I also did the WiiFit Hula Hoop....ending week 5 of doing those torturous spins with a new record of 1802 spins in 6 minutes!! I'm thinking of moving up to 10 minutes next week, but I'm not sure if I'm quiet ready for that yet!

Once my 30 Day Shred is over next week I think I'm going to start over at Level 1, and try to do at least some of the exercises with Natalie...We'll see how that works out for me.

In other news, a friend came over to play with That Other Kid and they had a great time. They played frisbee, ball/catch, Star Wars complete with Light Sabers, and rough and tumble boy stuff! He had a great time! and before they even got into their car to drive off asked when they could get together again!! Now that's what I consider a good play date!! Another bonus to a great play date -- he fell asleep within 10 minutes of getting in bed! Yeah!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments: