Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009 In Review

Today's You Capture Assignment was to document 2009 in photos. I'm not famous for taking pictures but I usually get the camera out for the "special stuff". So I am showing some of our special events of 2009!


That Kid's First Junior's Level Hockey game to officiate!



That Other Kid at the Gainesville Zoo with his best friend!



That Other Kid -- as goalie!!


Both my boys on the ice at the same time!! What a special mommy moment!!


A little brotherly love!! So glad That Kid came home from college to hang out with his brother!!


Re-engergizing after a game of football in the backyard!!


Me -- at the beginning of my weight loss journey! Can you tell I wasn't happy??



Me -- about 9 months after starting on my weight loss journey! 35 pounds lighter than in March...at least I was a little happier, right??

I can't wait to see what 2010 brings for our family!!

2 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Love your captures and excellent job on the weight loss.

Sincerely Anna said...

I remember seeing pics of TOK in his goalie gear but forgot HOW CUTE it was. Oh my gosh! What a year, right? I'm so proud of your weight loss! Way to go, Ann!