Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weigh In

Rethink Your Shrink!

Today is weigh in day over at the Sisterhood and I have to admit I was NERVOUS about getting on the scale. But I don't want to miss out on an opportunity to get a number written down so I jumped on the scale. I was PLEASANTLY surprised!!

Last week's weigh in: 191.2
My weigh in today was: 187.9!!

WHOHOOOOO!! That's a loss of almost 4 pounds on a week where I was afraid I would gain! This week has been stressful. I have been eating dinner with the family and feel that I was eating too much for that evening meal. Some nights I would eat a snack late...just to get my 5th meal in for the day (supposed to eat 5 small meals a day with the GameOn Diet!).

One of my goals for the Rethinking My Shrink challenge is to eat 5 fruits/veggies a day and I can happily say I have been eating them EVERY DAY!! Another one of my goals for this challenge was to lose 10 or more pounds, and I am almost at my halfway point in reaching that goal!!

Can you say "New Workout Clothes"???? I can hardly wait!! Cuz did you see these pictures that I took Monday night???



Can you tell how baggy these clothes are getting? If not....Well THEY ARE!!

This weight was also another milestone for me, since I am only 2 pounds away from the weight I was when I got pregnant almost 7 years ago!! I have also lost 38 pounds since I started this journey on March 25!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

great job! i'm totally impressed with the fruits and veggies goal!! :) woot for new clothes!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Hell to the YEAH, girl!!!! WOOT! I'm doing the happy dance for you in my living room!!! I'm so happy for your awesome loss this week, and WOW on 38 pounds so far. You're really kicking up in the new year, huh?

You look AMAZING!

Lots of love :)

Mom of 3 boys said...

Ann that is awesome. Who doesn't love new clothes. Great job on the fruits and veggies, I have been trying that too.

audrey said...

Ann, this is awesome! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!