Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Three -- My Heroes

For today's assignment over at the Sisterhood I am supposed to write out my 3 Fitness/Exercise Heroes. Who gives me support when I'm up and who gives me support when I'm down.

The first couple of heroes are easy...

1) All the ladies over at the Sisterhood of Shrinking Jeans! I don't know how I could have gotten this far without this wonderful support system. I am so blessed to have found them in the beginning! They have been a CONSTANT support for me, cheering me on and giving me a kick in the butt when I needed it. I Double Heart LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM/YOU!!

2) My friend Kat is my second fitness hero. She is an inspiration to me. She motivates me, cheers for me, and helps me make decisions that are good for me. She also knows how to pick me up when I am down (like last Thursday!) She works out EVERY day....HARD!! She bikes, power walks, does the gravity machine, whatever it takes to push her body to an extreme level of fitness. She knows how to take care of her body and is doing a great job of it!! She keeps me going when I want to quit!!

3) (This may sound cheesy and immature, but whatever!!)
My Wii is my fitness hero! Since the purchase of my Wii and the games like Wii Fit, WiiFit Plus, Wii - EA Active and More Active, The Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum...even the Sports game it came with (bowling, tennis, golf, baseball and boxing) I have been EXCITED to begin exercising and I have been able to STICK with it!! Before this purchase I got bored with exercising and just quit! Now I look forward to my exercise time and I have been able to stick with it over the long haul!! If I start to get bored with a game then I just change the game and do a different one for a while! Right now, I am doing the Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum. It is good and pushes me in the right direction to continue changing my body to my ultimate goal...lean, and healthy!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

it doesn't sound cheesy at all - anything that keeps you moving! :)

Christie O. said...

it's awesome when you have a blogging community to rely on but it's SUPER AWESOME to have such great support in real life too! that's awesome!