Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another Time Waster for Teens....

My husband heard this report yesterday on the Mike Huckabee Report and it made me think about how much time is spent on Facebook by That Kid. I know that he spends a lot of his spare time on there just wasting time. This may be one of the reasons why he is struggling with a couple of his classes.

I mentioned that I know adults that spend a lot of time on there too. Maybe it's something we all need to think about....We all have too much stuff to do and most of us complain that we don't have "enough time" to get it done. I know that for me spending time on the computer reading blogs is a big time waster for me. Once I get on here I just can't seem to pull myself off unless something really important comes up. Facebook could easily become that, but right now I get bored with it pretty fast. Hopefully, I won't get hooked and "lose more brain cells"! I can't afford to lose any, ya know what I mean?!!

Well time to get off here and do something productive!! I'll check back in tonight with my workout results....Today is Day 11 -- 1st day of Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred! From what I heard it's pretty difficult...!!

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

so true about blogging and facebook...bloggers anon, here we come!