Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 18 or Day 25 or Day 29...

Depending on what you are counting. Today was day 18 of the 30 Day Shred that I am doing with the Sisters.

Today was Day 25 of me exercising consistently with my WiiFit that my dh gave me for Christmas. Before I started doing the Hula every night with the WiiFit I had used it exactly 2 times. That is terribly sad considering what he had to go through to get it for me. But he has forgiven me and I am using it EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT now and I feel so much better, physically and mentally! I am losing weight and I am improving my health. I bought 3 pound weights today so that I can continue doing the Shred with weights that really will work for me.

If you have been putting off working out....STOP!! You'll feel so much better and you'll start looking better, too!!

You are probably wondering what the Day 29 is, huh?? Well that is how long I have gone without COKE or CAFFEINE!!! Now I don't even miss it and that is saying something since I was truly addicted to them both!! The first week was miserable, but I got past it and now I no that I CAN live without both of these addictions!!

1 comment:

Sincerely Anna said...

You are an inspiration to me! I am seriously out of shape (and I can't exactly blame it all on the broken foot, let me tell ya!) I need to start moving!!