Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Exercise Progress....

I know ya'll are tired of all this exercise talk but this is like my journal, ya know? So here goes today's progress: 25 minute SLOW walk on the treadmill at the gym (I know...I actually went and exercised...SHOCKING!!), my 30 Day Shred DVD, which is 22 minutes of pure misery! I absolutely HATE with a passion JUMPING JACKS and she has us doing them for what feels like FOREVER!! But I did it, just not as intensely as the girls on the DVD! I'm proud of myself for actually doing it again tonight, since I was already sore. Then I rested about 15 minutes and get this...I did the WiiFit Hula Hoop and in 6 minutes I did 1185 SPINS!! Then I sat down on the couch and tried to make my heart slow down to a normal pace while drinking water SLOWLY! I think I drank about 20 ounces when the Hula was over!

I'm beyond pooped now and just wanna crash! Which is what I'm getting ready to do...
Let's see if I can walk tomorrow, huh?

No comments: