Friday, April 17, 2009

I Will NOT Pass Out...

while doing Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred! This was day 2 and it wasn't any easier today than it was yesterday, except I knew what to expect tonight. This is so challenging for me, both physically and emotionally. I am a not very coordinated person, never have been; even as a child, and I am no longer a child...Some of these moves, even the 'easier' routines are so difficult for me and I am having a hard time not feeling like a big blob! I will keep it up though because I know I have to push myself to get all this blubber off of my body.

Last night I couldn't do the WiiFit Hula, but I'm gonna give it a shot tonight. I have no idea how I'll do, but it is fun and tonight I need some fun, ya know what I mean??!!

I hope ya'll have a good weekend...I got nothing big...except hopefully an afternoon out with a good friend tomorrow! That is if I can get someone to keep That Other Kid entertained for a few hours!!

No comments: