Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 5 Is Over...

on my 30 Day Shred DVD. I have to admit it was easier tonight than the previous nights this week and I managed to do every exercise with the exception of 2 jumping jacks, when I had to take a breather and get a quick drink! How these women do this without even hardly breakin' a sweat is just beyond me. But then again they are not 80 pounds overweight! I'm getting there though. Yeah for me!

I also got the WiiFit Hula done...I did 234 spins on the 70 second setting. Then I rested about 1 minute for a drink and MANAGED TO DO THE WHOLE 6 MINUTE HULA!! Yeah for me, I did 999 spins, which is 86 spins short of my record, but I did manage to do the whole 6 minutes so I feel good about that.

I felt tired and rather "blah" today and didn't get much done. About 3 p.m. I realized I had not had ANY WATER all day long...duh, ya think my body was trying to tell me something? Oh well I made up for it the rest of the day...I have had at least 5- 20 oz glasses since then! I feel better since I started drinking my water, but I also realize I didn't get enough sleep last night, so I need to change both of these things for tomorrow; which will be a busy day for me.

Tomorrow morning That Other Kid has a birthday party to attend for one of his hockey team mates and we have to leave our house at 9 a.m. which for most of ya'll that is no big deal but for us it is HUGE!! I am planning for us to attend Easter services tomorrow night since That Kid has plans for Sunday morning, so that will pretty much take care of our Saturday. Hope your Saturday is good....

No comments: