Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 7!!

I just completed Day 7 of my 30 Day Shred!! I'm happy to say that it is indeed getting easier and I'm planning to go up to Level 2 later this week...I may regret it for the 1st couple of days, but I'm sure I will adapt and conquer!! I also did the WiiFit Hula and set a new record!! 1305 spins in 6 minutes and I actually made it through the entire 6 minutes!

I wondered if I would be able to do the complete workout tonight since I did eat WAY too much food...I didn't do too bad while I was at my friend's house...just grazed a bit, but it was once I got home that I blew it! DH wanted to eat at a new burger place called Freddy's and I just felt rebellious....so I got a double cheeseburger, fries and a LEMONADE!! Note I said a LEMONADE....NOT A COKE!! I even managed to avoid cokes this afternoon at my friend's house!! I'm starting my 3rd week with no coke or caffeine and I'm feeling good! I've got the exercise down pretty good, so now I just need to watch the FOOD!!

Hope ya'll had a great Easter...I'll share some pictures tomorrow!! They should be a great way to start the week.

No comments: