Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

Well today was weigh in Wednesday so I went to the gym and hopped on the scale. I wasn't really dreading it, but I wasn't really looking forward to it either, ya know what I mean??
Start weight: 225.8 pounds
Todays weight: 216.3 pounds

That's 9.5 pounds that I am no longer carrying on my body!! Not only that but my jeans are feeling baggy. Not so much that I need to go buy new ones yet, but they are getting pretty close. Maybe by the time next week comes around I can safely go buy some new clothes. I love being able to see that I do have a waist, and some muscle tone. They are all still buried under a lot of flab and blubber, but they are starting to show up!!

I was exhausted after working out last night, so I didn't get a post done, but I did the DVD and the WiiFit Hula and set another new record with 1503 spins in 6 minutes!!
I really love doing this now...and I look forward to it, to the point of I'm not letting anything get in the way!

Tonight I have to go to the grocery store and workout, so I need to figure out how to do both in about 3 hours of time! I think I'm gonna workout while the boys are at church then get That Other Kid to bed and then go to the grocery store!

Edited tonight 11:30 p.m. -- Just finished working out...did 1576 spins on WiiFit Hula and completed Day 7 of Level 2 30 Day Shred...that means I've done 17 straight days of the DVD...except for the night I had to help That Kid with taxes, but the next day I did it 2 times to make up for it!! I don't think I have ever put this much into and exercise program! yeah for me!!

2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Woo-hoo! You are rockin' this challenge girl!

april said...

Great job! You're doing fabulous!